My name is Alina and I am going to be your new study mate ;)
The first thing I'd wanna say is, that I'm not perfect in English. I can also make mistakes (all people make mistakes!), because English is not my native language. I'm Polish, by the way :)
However, I've decided to write this blog to share my knowledge with you and also, to learn a lot of things with you ;)
So... how will it look like?
I'm planning to write posts as often as possible. In this blog, you'll find lots of interesting, different ways to learn new vocabulary and phrases, lots of facts and curiosities, how to find learning English fascinating, motivations to learn new things, lots of ideas and sometimes maybe facts from British celebrity world? ;)
Now, something about me:
I'm a teenage girl, who has a lot of passions and is curious about world. I love discovering new things, staying positive and dreaming. I also love riding a horse, reading books (fantasy!!), MUSIC, watching films, acting, and OF COURSE I love English, especially British English. I really like UK, London and everything BRITISH <3 (English tea is totally my life! If you propose me a cup of an English tea with milk, I'm completely yours! ;) ). My favourite actor (English actor!), which I have obsession about is TOM HIDDLESTON, but later about him. British accent is so gorgeous! That's the reason I wanna learn it and teach you about it. I'm also going to show you the 'bright side' of life and motivate you to improve your skills and do things that you love!
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask in the comments :)
'Maybe that's my nature, but there is so much about life that is amazing!' - Tom Hiddleston <3
SEE YA! (- see you later ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment