Monday, 4 June 2018

5 ways to learn English faster!

Hello, this is Alina and I'm gonna show you 5 WAYS TO LEARN ENGLISH FASTER! :D

  1. TALK TO YOURSELF IN ENGLISH. Of course, you don't have to do it in public, just in your room while doing something. It really helps and after some time you can even think in English and that is pretty amazing :)
 2. WATCH FILMS/SERIES IN ENGLISH. I do it everyday and it is actually helping. The best option for  me is to watch films in English with English subtitles, so I can not only improve my listening skills and hear how to pronounce words, but also learn how to write these words. I honestly recommend you the British series 'The crown' about Elizabeth II's life. But it is not a boring biography, it is a really good, entertaining series. And there is awesome and gorgeous as always British accent in this series. <3

3. SWITCH EVERYTHING TO ENGLISH. Actually - everything. Set language in your phone to English, in your computer, laptop, tablet, read magazines in English, read your favourite quotes in English, write stories in English. I did it and I'm happy about it.

4. WATCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. There are so many amazing British people that are making videos about British accent, generally English and they are giving great lessons. You can learn lots of things from those videos.

5. PRETEND YOU ARE BRITISH. When you go to the shop or something you can pretend you talk only in English and talk to shop assistants. Or when you're in the park you can ask people questions in English, pretending being British. It can be real fun and you can easily learn how to use English in public, in normal situations. :)


Hope it helped, those were quick tips about English.
Goodbye!! :D

2 comments:

  1. The best blog for learning beautiful Englisch!!'💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm glad you like it and appreciate my work ;)

      Delete

STORYTIME! ;)

Hello! I was thinking lately, why not to write funny (sometimes a little bit scary) stories on this blog and emphasize useful words and phr...